Exclusive Jorge Mendes Still Working On Getting Cristiano Ronaldo Out Of Ma

Exclusive Jorge Mendes Still Working On Getting Cristiano Ronaldo Out Of Ma image 0

Exclusive Jorge Mendes still working on getting Cristianio Ronaldo out of Ma is the topic of this week’s transfer talk. The Portuguese international is a wanted man at Chelsea and has been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge. The Blues need a new number nine to replace Romelu Lukaku who is set to return to Inter on loan. Last week Mendes met with Chelsea’s interim sporting director Todd Boehly. He also met with Bayern Munich owner Wolfgang Mendes, although it is thought that Bayern declined the move for Ronaldo.

Exclusive Jorge Mendes Still Working On Getting Cristiano Ronaldo Out Of Ma image 1

Jorge Mendes has offered Cristiano Ronaldo to four clubs

Despite the current transfer ban, rumours suggest that Jorge Mendes has already started testing the waters with a number of potential suitors. The Portuguese tycoon has already approached Chelsea, Milan, Sporting Lisbon and Bayern Munich over the possibility of signing Cristiano Ronaldo. The Premier League side are currently in need of a number nine with Romelu Lukaku set to return to Inter on loan. Mendes has already met with Chelsea’s interim sporting director Todd Boehly and Bayern Munich owner Wolfgang Mendes. Although Bayern Munich have rejected Ronaldo, Mendes’ contacts with the German club may be worth a look.

Manchester City, Barcelona and Real Madrid are among the other clubs who have shown interest in signing the Portugal star. However, despite this interest, Mendes’ contact with PSG is unclear. The club’s sporting director Luis Campos and club president Nasser Al-Khelaifi did not return calls from the Portuguese star after discussing his availability. PSG, on the other hand, are concerned that the Brazilian’s price tag will be prohibitive for them. Nonetheless, PSG’s current wage bill is too high for them to sign Ronaldo.

Manchester United are aware of Ronaldo’s desire to leave the club but they are unsure if they are willing to sell. Manchester United’s new manager Erik ten Hag has not signed a single player in the summer. Ronaldo’s agent Jorge Mendes has told prospective suitors that Cristiano Ronaldo is prepared to take a pay cut. In fact, reports claim that Ronaldo is willing to sacrifice up to 30 percent of his wages to make a move.

See also  Top Teams That Cristiano Ronaldo Would Struggle to Adapt To

He has rejected a move to PSG

Juventus’ Cristiano Ronaldo saga reached an interesting conclusion around midnight on Thursday. The Portuguese talisman’s three-year contract with Juventus is about to expire. Ronaldo, 31, is in the process of negotiating a new deal with Manchester City and is said to be eager to leave Juventus before the summer transfer window closes. His agent has already made the club aware of his desire to leave and is asking Juventus to sell him before the summer transfer window closes.

Exclusive Jorge Mendes Still Working On Getting Cristiano Ronaldo Out Of Ma image 2

It is not clear whether the two parties will reach an agreement, but reports claim that Ronaldo and Mendes are open to a drop in wages. If a deal were reached, Ronaldo would be paid PS500,000-a-week, which is considerably lower than the PS900,000-per-week that he is currently earning at Juventus. City Football Group, meanwhile, are paying Kevin De Bruyne PS380,000 per week, so they aren’t keen to give Ronaldo that much money.

Real Madrid, however, have a different opinion. The club rejected Ronaldo’s bid last summer, and he has been open to returning to the Spanish capital. After all, he spent 10 years with Real Madrid, and their manager Carlo Ancelotti is an opportunist who is not tied to any one system. Real Madrid, on the other hand, missed out on signing Kylian Mbappe and Gareth Bale last month. Moreover, the cash Real Madrid have available after losing Bale to Juventus has meant that they can make another offer for the striker.

He has offered him to Barcelona

In a stunning transfer rumour, Spanish club Barca have reportedly offered Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid. The Portuguese legend spent nine seasons at Real Madrid, where he won four Champions Leagues and became their all-time top scorer. But a move for Ronaldo to Barcelona is unlikely, as Ronaldo would tarnish Barca’s legacy at Real Madrid. While a move for Ronaldo is unlikely to happen, it would certainly send shockwaves throughout the football world.

While the news of a potential Ronaldo move to Barcelona is not unexpected, there are several stumbling blocks for the Catalans. The club’s financial situation is a key factor in delaying a deal. Barcelona’s top priority is securing Lewandowski, and a deal for Ronaldo could be difficult, despite Barcelona’s interest. However, Mendes’ interest may help Barcelona to convince Bayern to meet Barca’s demands.

Exclusive Jorge Mendes Still Working On Getting Cristiano Ronaldo Out Of Ma image 3

The offer was made after Jorge Mendes spoke with Barcelona president Joan Laporta on Monday. Ronaldo is now open to joining Barcelona and has asked for permission to leave Manchester United once he receives a’satisfactory’ offer. The Portuguese striker is keen to stay in Europe for the rest of his career and believes he has at least three to four years left to play at the top level.

See also  Why Doesn't Cristiano Ronaldo Speak Italian?

He has offered him to Manchester City

It’s been reported that the Portuguese super agent Jorge Mendes is trying to convince Manchester City to sign Cristiano Ronaldo before the transfer window closes on Friday. City had already offered Ronaldo a deal earlier this summer, but the club decided not to pursue it. It seems that the Manchester City owners don’t want to pay the Portuguese superstar his outrageous wages, so the move was never likely to be completed. In the meantime, City failed to land the services of Tottenham winger Harry Kane, who has since confirmed his decision to stay at Spurs.

The move will not be easy, but it’s not impossible. Juventus’ new manager, Roberto Mancini, has been eager to entice the Portuguese superstar to leave the club. While the Argentine has been linked with Manchester United and PSG in recent weeks, Ronaldo has refused to make any commitments at the club. As such, the Premier League club is trying to secure a replacement for the young winger.

Juventus are willing to sell Ronaldo for a reported PS25m. The move would free up funds for the Portuguese giants and give the Portuguese international the number seven shirt. However, Juventus are keen to sign Brazilian forward Gabriel Jesus instead, allowing City to keep their number seven. However, Manchester City would be willing to part with the money that Sterling is earning and the number seven shirt they have been desperate to sign.

Exclusive Jorge Mendes Still Working On Getting Cristiano Ronaldo Out Of Ma image 4

He has offered him to Juventus

Portuguese football legend Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly been offered a move to Juventus by his agent Jorge Mendes. The Portuguese international has been unhappy with the lack of transfer activity at Manchester United. The Red Devils have not signed a single player since the end of last season and finished sixth in the Premier League. Ronaldo, who is only 31 years old, has spent most of his career winning trophies.

See also  What is So Special About the Leaked Contract of Lionel Messi?

The new Juventus coach Jorge Mendes has been reportedly impressed by the player’s recent meeting with the Italian giants. During the meeting, the two parties reportedly agreed to agree on a four-year contract worth 30 million euros a season. It was believed that Cristiano had first approached the club in the summer with the demand that he be offered a transfer to Juventus. This was then communicated to Real Madrid and both parties agreed to terms.

Real Madrid have been out of the Champions League this season and would have to budge on Ronaldo’s wage demands in order to lure the Portuguese forward back. Ronaldo’s current contract runs out in June, so a move to Juventus could help his cause. It would also help Juventus win the treble. However, it is unlikely that Real Madrid will accept the offer despite their huge wage bill. However, PSG have been trying to attract Ronaldo to their club and will likely lower their demands in order to keep Ronaldo on the pitch.

He has offered him to Laporta

Barcelona have been in talks with Super-agent Jorge Mendes, who has been linked with the signing of Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo. The Portuguese star, 37, has been linked with a move to the Nou Camp after a brilliant career with Real Madrid. A year ago, Barcelona had considered signing Ronaldo, who would be a perfect replacement for Lionel Messi, but the Argentine was out of the club’s price range. However, the recent meeting between Mendes and Laporta could have added an unexpected twist to the resolution of the future of both clubs.

Exclusive Jorge Mendes Still Working On Getting Cristiano Ronaldo Out Of Ma image 5

The meeting took place last week, and Mendes and Laporta discussed a number of players, including Brazilian winger Bernardo Silva and Manchester City midfielder Rafael Leao. Ronaldo’s potential move to Barcelona is a controversial one, but it is the most exciting news in football right now. Ronaldo is currently with Manchester United, but has previously indicated his wish to move to Barcelona this summer.

After meeting with Barcelona’s president Joan Laporta, Mendes discussed the transfer market with the star. Apparently, Ronaldo has told Manchester United officials that he wants to leave the club and play in the UEFA Champions League next season. Chelsea have also been linked with the Portuguese superstar. Despite the interest of the English Premier League, however, Ronaldo’s future is in a much more stable place at Barca.

Rating
( No ratings yet )